CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lake Almanor!

We had never been to lake Almanor before. It is not that far from San Francisco is about 5-5 1/2 hours. We went with our friends Julie and Dan and their 2 kids Dereck and Kayla. It was so much fun. We were there for 5 days and we did just about everything you could do on the lake. We went for a ride on the ski boat and Jared got to ski. I was too scared. Did not do it no matter how hard Julie and Jared try to convince me to.I did however get in a donut that the boat pulled and almost flipped over that was super fun! Sarah loved getting on the donut it was awesome to see her have so much fun. Jared took the girls on a pedal boat (I think that's what is called) they loved it. We would also just enjoy going for rides on the boat and laying under the hot sun by the beach ( my favorite thing to do). Dan pulled out the jumping houses for the kids every evening and they had oh so much fun they also got to ride around in kid cars. Lili kept trying to drive one with no luck I think that was her favorite part. Jared and I got on jet ski's that was a lot of fun too. Altogether a great time! Here are some photos...









I can't wait till next time...

0 comments: