CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School is back in session!



Its been a tradition and very important to us that the entire family including "both" parents accompany sarah to her first day of school. So this year was no exceptions. She looked so beautiful and grown up. I mean her backpack was about 5 times bigger than her but hey she was happy! I was very surprise to how brave and excited she was to be attending a new school this year. She loves change I think she gets that from Jared. I always whine and get nervous and go thru this awkward feeling when something changes but not sarah she is so special and smart and so ready to face the world. I really love that about her.

Lili however has a very difficult time with change like me! Something I know that will probably change with time. She was not happy with sarah leaving her. They had played and had such an awesome time all summer that she would just not have it. She cried a lot and kept saying "mommy me go to school too" We contemplated taking video to remind her of this someday but with all the craziness we will have to settle for a photo or two.

1 comments:

Brisceno said...

"Best of Luck in the your new school Sarah"!!! Be careful with your backpack...trust me you don't want to hurt your back ;) As for Lily, I'm sure she will keep busy with her dancing activities.