CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jared and I visit NYC

Nannie and Papa were so kind to come and stay with our girls and Hilary was so kind to let nannie borrow her two girls to come and play with ours! Nannie coming to stay with our girls was awesome and let way so that I could leave town without worry :) for the most part. I was worried that they would drive nannie and papa nuts! but each time I called from NYC and heard nannie's voice of happiness of being here with her grandkids I was very relief. Allowing me the time for some very much needed break from motherhood. Thank you Nannie and Papa!

New york was so warm I think it was in the low to mid 80's the entire time and Oh my it was just gorgeous! We in the little time we were there did so much. We went to see "The Musical Mama Mia" It was so much fun and I actually got to watch it completely!!! witch was oh so great. We ate at so many little restaurants and strolled down central park eating ice cream and feeding the squirrels. We visited connecticut and saw their beautiful beach and how wonderful it is there, I loved it! We went out to a small nice dinner with some old friends. It was nice to see them and get to spend time with them. We went shopping (not as much as I would have liked but we shopped). We actually got in to a bicycle taxi, witch was very much fun but I did feel bad for the poor driver who had to drag us around. We went down to time square and saw all the bright lights it was just so much fun! You would think it was my first time there but I had forgotten how awesome New York is, specially since every time we go we take the kids and all I do is pull and haul and scream and push and well you know... At the end of the day I'd be so tired that I could care less about New York. But not this time! I really did enjoy myself. I do have to admit that the entire time we were there we talked about the kids isn't it funny how much their missed after about and hour of being away from them?

Anyway, Back to the trip.. It was so great! I think we'll have to do it again but next time to hawaii...




Although we had so much fun and even though I knew my girls were very well taken care of, I could not wait to get home and hug and kiss and see my two little angels! I was so happy to be back and so grateful to Nannie and Papa for staying with the kids!



0 comments: