CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UTAH BABY!!
















We Had so much fun in park city! We just loved the scenery, the weather, the hike, the pool, the small roller coster ride but more than anything, we loved spending time and getting to know Adam & Wendy and their amazing kids! Adam and Wendy were just so hospitable and loving to us. Wendy went out of her way to try and make it a very memorable vacation for us and she accomplished it. Marissa was so kind to give us her room. I really felt like I got to know my nieces and nephew a lot better. Marissa is so kind and giving and smart and funny. She reminds me of me ( I do mean that in the best way possible). Mika, cooked chiles with me and although I got to see the least of her because she went on her pioneer trip I was left in awe to see what a beautiful warm hearted teen she is. I still can't get over her cooking with me at her age I wanted nothing to with the kitchen. I also admired her for going on her pioneer trip and after seeing her come home so tired and with blisters but telling us about what she learned I admired her even more. Kilie and Eli were just the most adorably loving kids ever. They played and got along so well with my girls, I call that an accomplishment. Kilie is very talented her singing and play making talent really leads me to believe that she will have a long rewarding carreer in show biz or writing plays or movies. Eli Wow his so funny and friendly with everyone. I want a boy... No need to say more. Adam and Wendy are amazing parents and I am honored that I can call them family. We had a blast in utah. Lili loved the roller coaster ride she even raised her arm on her way down. She was not scared one bit. We loved it so much we went on it twice. We practically lived at the pool. The girls love to swim and since San Francisco doesn't get that much sun, we felt like we were in heaven. Wendy and I also got to spend time together going shopping and getting our nails done which was very cool. We got to know that we actually have a lot in common! On our very last day there Adam and Wendy took us to go see the sky jumpers what an amazing show! They are supper talented i'd be scared out of my mind to jump. That night Adam showed us what was to me my favorite feature of the house the "fire pit" where we roasted marshmallows and had a few good laughs and also cried because we were leaving the next morning. The girls and I haven't been able to make it out of bed since we got back. I think we over exhausted ourselves, but you know what it was well worth it!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thank you Mari for doing this --
it makes me cry.
I love you all so much!
Sydne/Mom

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you guys!! I miss you already and you guys have to come down again soon or I have to go up to California!! I just love that picture of me!! lol jk but it is pretty sexy!!

Marissa