CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Girls Get a New Haircut!




I began combing Sarah's hair and like every time I do that, she begins to kick and scream! So, I asked her do you want me to cut your hair? she without hesitation said yes!! So, thinking that it would be easy I began to cut it. Yes I began to cut it... me.. all by myself! It did not take long for me to realize what i had done. After staring at her uneven hair I began to feel guilty. So like any good mom.. I packed my kids in the car and headed to a haircut shop. Well, I guess Lili saw Sarah having such a good time that she would not leave the shop until she got a haircut so left with no choice both of my girls got new haircuts! Lili amazingly, did not mind at all getting her haircut she smiled and loved every second of it! They both look so beautiful and what started out as a disaster ended up with my girls looking great!

0 comments: