CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Corte Madera Mall


I took the girls over to corte madera mall. The weather was great and we had tons of fun. They ate they played and even made water fountain wishes! The sun was shining bright and the weather was just glorious, I could not have had a most amazing time. They talked the whole entire day, telling stories that pretty much made no sense to me but that made them giggle so loudly that people laugh just because they would see how happy they were. I could not have felt more fulfilled that day. the only one thing that maybe could have made it better would have been if jared could have taken the day off to join us!



I really love to see my girls this happy! it is a blessing to have them healthy and happy!

2 comments:

Sarah Deramo said...

I want to come next time!

Anonymous said...

I love You Lili.