CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Lili!!





Today Lili turned 2! She is so big. She spend the entire day singing happy birthday lili... It was just too funny. She loves eating cake and opening presents she received quite a few this year. Her favorite was a Hello Kitty balloon that I had used as a decoration. Isn't it funny the things they like at this age? She is a very special beautiful little girl. we are so blessed to have her in our life.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Lili!! I am so happy to have you in our family. I can't believe she is 2!! Where has the time gone!?! I hope she had a great day and you are not too exhausted from all the planning and fun! Take care and we love you!~Ash and fam

Hillary said...

Looks like she had a great day! She is such a big girl. I still remember being there when she was born. It's like it was yesterday! Happy Birthday!